Are you a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) certified school?
No, unfortunately we are not certified and cannot help individuals obtain student visas.
Do you offer classes specifically designed for medical professionals?
We do offer classes which are designed with medical terminology as the focus. However, due to the specific nature of the class they are only available for private instruction.
can my child enroll at the spanish language school?
Yes, we do teach young children but there are a few requirements:
- The child must be at least 5 years old
- The child must be accompanied by an adult
- They can only enroll in private classes
can i pay per class?
No. However, you may pay for half of the established package. For example,
- 10 group classes ($175.00), instead of 20 ($350.00)
- 10 semi-private classes ($250.00), instead of 20 ($500.00)
- 5 private classes ($250.00), instead of 10 ($500.00)
what is the cost of books & materials?
Books and other materials such as CDs are included in the price of the classes.